Account info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Izzy_Asper_Sucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Anyone know how sticky D* CSRs are when calling in with only partial account info. Will they let me change account info with only my access card # and credit card #? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks Iceburg, I appreciate someone who appreciates my sense of humor... :D If any other members have any thoughts on this I sure would appreciate it, If I can't get my account info I've got a brand new HR10 that I can't activate...since now I find out that D* won't activate new equipment on new accounts without being purchased from a D* store.

they will too.. just as long as its a new access card number. And its just the First and last name and the number on the account they verify.

Which number on the account? will they verify with and access card number instead of a phone number?

I think you might be able to check online if you have access. Sign in, and under Profile, I think it lists your number.

That takes me back to my original problem. The only info I have regarding my account is Name, Access card # and Credit Card #, therefore I cannot sign in to directv.com because I would need either phone# or SSN, both of which I don't have..... :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts