Main Screen
1.jpg

Local Weather
2.jpg

Special Offers
3.jpg

Sports Mix
4.jpg

Come on..... They are just using this to sell more ad space. This crap (while moderately useful, it's still just fluff) should be available to everyone. They want us ALL to see those X-Box ads, right?

Heres are some D10 screen shots.
Picture 1 Signal strenght
2 Active main screen
3 NEW PPV screen instead of black screen
4 NewsMix With interactive yellow toggle block
5 NewsMix
6/7 Hidden Diagnostic menu/LNB setup (access by pressing info and up arrow at same time on reciever
8 Active lottery- State map
9 New D10 guide has color buttons in right corner .
10 ADVANCED DATA channels in guide
11 NFL GAME MIX channel from Directv web site (SuperFan)

Attachments

• DSCF0048.JPG
    DSCF0048.JPG
    278.1 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF0046.JPG
    DSCF0046.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF0052.JPG
    DSCF0052.JPG
    323.5 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF0053.JPG
    DSCF0053.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF0054.JPG
    DSCF0054.JPG
    286.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0057.JPG
    DSCF0057.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF0063.JPG
    DSCF0063.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF0066.JPG
    DSCF0066.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 224
  • photo_NFL_Game_Mix_small.jpg
    photo_NFL_Game_Mix_small.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 192
Another neat feature,

Go to ACTIVE PAGE and click on newly added NFL ST tab, then play Peyton Manning trivia.

You got a minute to answer questions, when you select a answer peytons voice comes on and tells you if youre correct or not.

This service is like the toy in the bottom of a box of cracker jacks. After the first 2 minutes of "WOW! I got a free toy." wears off, you begin to realize you really have gained nothing of any value. Now couple that with the fact we are all paying to see ads of crap we didn't want to see in the midst of our TV shows and you have even less value.

charper1 said:
This service is like the toy in the bottom of a box of cracker jacks. After the first 2 minutes of "WOW! I got a free toy." wears off, you begin to realize you really have gained nothing of any value. Now couple that with the fact we are all paying to see ads of crap we didn't want to see in the midst of our TV shows and you have even less value.

I 2nd that! If this is where they are spending R&D money, someone needs to be taken out behind the barn. :p What a bunch of fluff....

cr0mag said:
I 2nd that! If this is where they are spending R&D money, someone needs to be taken out behind the barn. :p What a bunch of fluff....
IMO this is crap. They just wanted a new gimmick as justification to raise prices. They will have that justification, in their mind, for HD subs if they add a bunch of channels but they needed this for the SD subs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)