Actuator sources

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Their website says they're for standard duty actuators - mine's a heavy duty actuator.

I thought that also but when i ordered one to have for a spare for my standard one (HARL) what was send was for the heavy duty ones (QARL).What is listed on sadouns site is for the heavy duty one for sure because when i bought A new whole QARL 3624 actuator from sadoun later i compared that motor to the replacement motor i got from sadoun and its a exact match.Sadoun should correct his website becuse like i said before i received a heavy duty replacement instead of a standard and when i did call them after i received the replacement all they could tell me is that it must be for the heavy duty ones and i could send it back to them for a refund.

Last edited:
The United States has opened the floods gates for cheap Chinese Junk for the home consumer market, vehicle parts, construction supplies, just about anything you can think of. Dangerous baby toys, poison sheet rock, home wiring mis-labled. The American consumer is demanding CHEAP, and cheap is what we are being fed. I hear words like; Its a little buggy, the parts did not last, the Grade 8-1/2" bolt twisted off at 25 foot pounds, etc. And the majority of the population rolls their eyes and go right back to Chinese stuff. Hell, the Chinese dont care about quality, they dont care about the US, all they want is to make money. Hell, they even put melamine in milk that killed a lot of their babies. Yes, I believe China can make a reasonable quality product if the American Company demands it and follows thru with top line QC. Problem is a US Importer will not send back a complete production run if they find its bad. Just sell it and get it out to the public. All Chinese consumer electronics of decent quality carry the UL Listing. Chinese junk never has a UL Listing. More to the point, the only satellite equipment I own that has UL Listings is my C Band Legacy equipment. I have a jack on my 12 foot Paraclisp Dish that I bought in 1984, thats 26 years ago. It still runs the dish up and down like the day I bought it. It runs flawless at 35 below zero. Thats quality. Honestly, none of the Chinese FTA stuff I own ever goes on standby when I leave the house or go to bed.......Its unplugged. No UL Listing, I dont trust it........period. Until consumers in the US stop wanting cheap and demand quality, this wont end. And, I sure dont see a end, what I see is a appetite for even cheaper goods. 8Valve

Well, I ordered a new actuator from Sadoun on Wednesday and requested priority mail shipping. It's still not here even though Sadoun e-mailed me and stated that it shipped on Wednesday. Not only that, I still can't track the package at usps.com. usps.com keeps telling me that the label number that I provided doesn't exist. I know that USPS has it's issues but I find it difficult to believe that they haven't put the shipping info into their database yet. Customer service sucks at just about every place these days. One would think that in a bad economy that companies would provide excellent service. And, I should've known not to order from Sadoun anyway. I guess I'll have to go elsewhere and spend more money and hopefully find a reliable vendor.

I thought that also but when i ordered one to have for a spare for my standard one (HARL) what was send was for the heavy duty ones (QARL).What is listed on sadouns site is for the heavy duty one for sure because when i bought A new whole QARL 3624 actuator from sadoun later i compared that motor to the replacement motor i got from sadoun and its a exact match.Sadoun should correct his website becuse like i said before i received a heavy duty replacement instead of a standard and when i did call them after i received the replacement all they could tell me is that it must be for the heavy duty ones and i could send it back to them for a refund.

Well, you convinced me. I'm going to order the motor since I'd rather have a 36" actuator on a 12 footer than a 24" actuator.

Another option that you may not have considered is getting the motor/actuator rebuilt. Call around. You may find it much cheaper than a new actuator and can get it repaired quickly and locally.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts