Adding another receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

texasclaw

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Texarkana, TX
I now have two LNBF's, one analog receiver, a VCR and 3 digital receivers. What would be the best way to combine them for viewing?

Last edited:
If your two LNBFs are dual output standard (L.O. 10750) models, I'd use a 4 x 4 22k switch to switch between the LNBFs. This would give you four outputs for your digital receivers that would all be capable of seeing both polarities from both LNBFs.

I'd slave the analog receiver to one of the digital receivers. You'll probably need an AV multiswitch (or modern A/V audio/video amp) to route all of those video outputs (including your VCR) to your TV or monitor.

LNBF's

My LNBF's are not dual. One is Invacom .03 Ku and the other is BSC 621-2 C/Ku with built in DisEQc.

Last edited:
My LNBF's are not dual. One is Invacom .03 Ku and the other is BSC 621-2 C/Ku with built in DisEQc.

If you want to keep the single output LNBFs, you'll have to use a splitter and only one receiver will be able to control polarity. Make sure the splitter will handle up to 2 ghz, and that DC is blocked on all but one leg (the leg you will put the polarity-controlling receiver on).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts