Adding sat's on CS600 receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

smhil73

Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
I have finally pointed my dish to the correct true soth sat for my lat. The question I have is, do I have to manually find each sat that I want to watch in the receive (CS6000) menue and save it, or will the receiver go-to the sat that I choose? I have not done any other programing other that finding and saving my true south sat. If the receiver is capitable please provide settings.

if i'm understanding your question right . you will have to set up each satellite and save the information.

so for each one you will have to set "motor" to USALS ( you should have entered your long & lat for this to work) or 1.2 ( using this you will have to manually locate satellite) and probably make sure the lnb is setup correctly. then save it and then it should move to that satellite.

hope this helps

I think he's talking about actually adding a satellite to the coolsat menu. I also would like to know that as my CS5000 doesnt show a 43 deg. sat. :confused:

-go to install then dish setup (first one on list) and press OK
-scroll down to end. There should be satellites that say 0.0E..press OK
-select one of them and rename and save
-go into manual scan and enter an active transponder and save
-go into motorized setup. I always go to USALS and enter the satellite spot in there so it registers at the top. Then move dish to satellite :)

This is an amazing forum, with some of the best help I have ever received. I would like to say thanks to all the members and especially Iceberg..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts