advice on turning in bad retailers

digitaldogger

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
We have someone in our town who's already lost his Directv license, but is still carrying his DishNetwork license, he's very dishonest in his advertising and in person. I won' t even go into his installs, but, he's managed to get a low voltage license...
We have tried emailing executive resolutions, our State Retail Manager with Dish, and even the DNS office in this state, what more can we do? We have also told customer's who have been scammed to turn him into Better Business Bureau, we feel like all this falls on deaf ears, does anyone else have any advice on what we can do for local customers??

Consumer complaints to the State Attorney General's office. If their customers have evidence of lies etc the A.G. can yank their license to do biz in that state.

thanks for the advice on the attorney general's office, we will try that. We are also putting together a sheet on how to contact Better Business Bureau, so we can hand it to the customer when they come in for help.

His intials are not C E.

Lakeview? laketown TV on frankstown rd pittsburgh, penn hills PA is a rip off of the worst kind. I reported them to Dish, no one appeared to care:(

Tried to buy a LNB when mine was out. they tried ripping me for 200 bucks...

I drove a hour away and bought one for 45 bucks a fair price, actually a bargain,

I now stock spare everything fore my system, even have a spare dish all wired on my home.

just move some cables and keep on going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts