Afc _ Nfc Championship

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dantheman77

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
st. louis mo
hopefully this is not to late. who's going to win???

i say bears and colts!!! not sure if im using my brain (what there is of it) or hopeing for my wallet.

WHAT YOU SAY??????????????

Looks like Da Bears are about to take this one. Another intentional grounding call puts the nail in the coufin! I was pulling for the saints. Oh well... 6pm time for the REAL game of the day! Go Patriots!

Wow...this game sure stinks. N.O. is self destructing and the game is over big time. I am hoping for a better game from Indy and NE. Please!

So is anyone having severe pix freeze issues or is it just in Cinci for AFC game///

Just blacked out!

edit ... keeps cutting in and out... This is the way it is OTA on cable analog and HD (HD channel switched to SD signal) and on Dish 8351.

Edit ... hey 5 minutes into the game it's back in HD OTA

So is anyone having severe pix freeze issues or is it just in Cinci for AFC game///

Just blacked out!

edit ... keeps cutting in and out... This is the way it is OTA on cable analog and HD (HD channel switched to SD signal) and on Dish 8351.

Edit ... hey 5 minutes into the game it's back in HD OTA

I have not had any of these issues so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)