Ajax H-H mount

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
There are three models of the AJAK H-H motor I believe. I have the heavy duty one, H180
When I aquired the AJAK I went through it and cleaned it up. Check the links in my signature for the Winegard Pinnacle and you can see lots of pictures of the AJAK

After reading the Ajax manual, I don't understand how to set the declination. The manual say:" set declination per tag on frame crossmember. Chart below gives declination versus site latitude). What holes I have to use for latitude 28*=4*. Thank you

It is going to be the either the "top"pair of holes that is straight across from each other, or the "bottom" pair.

If you already have your pole set go ahead and install the mount without the reflector and drive it to apex, set your elevation, and then measure your declination with the bolts set in one of the pair of holes I described above. If you don't have your pole set you can make the same measurements if you can get the mount to stand up on any level surface.

You may have to fine tune your elevation slightly once the reflector is installed, but once your declination is set it is done, you will never change that.

AJAK 003.JPG
The dish ring for my Winegard Pinnacle has these adjustment holes. But they can vary. this is why they say look at the tag on the frame to see which adjustments are available and where they are. I measured the placement of the adjustment holes with an angle finder and discovered how many degrees for each hole.

Attachments

• pole 011.JPG
    pole 011.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)