Aligning a T5 dish for DTV's 95W,difficult??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TonyDTV

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Hi all, with my international dish setup pointing @ Telstar 5 I get all kinds of foreign channels.My question is how hard would it be to align the dish to G3 95W. I can get a hold of a Acutrac 22 pro but what I gather its useless to find G3. My plan is to hook this dish up to a D10, open an account and enjoy.Any inputs?? Thanks

TonyDTV said:
Hi all, with my international dish setup pointing @ Telstar 5 I get all kinds of foreign channels.My question is how hard would it be to align the dish to G3 95W. I can get a hold of a Acutrac 22 pro but what I gather its useless to find G3. My plan is to hook this dish up to a D10, open an account and enjoy.Any inputs?? Thanks

You need a LNB 101 clip added on the dish for it to work, and a 4X4 multiswtich also.

grydlok said:
You need a LNB 101 clip added on the dish for it to work, and a 4X4 multiswtich also.

What kind of LNB and if attached do I still have to change the Az/Elevation??

you will need to move the dish slightly depending on where you are. the lnb clip adds 101 sat to dish. run 2 lines from 101 lnb to 4x4 switch (13v 18v side), and 1 line from 95 lnb to 4x4 switch 18v 22khz side. 13v 22khz side is not used. When setup is complete run auto config in setup on all rec.s . If 95 is detected, then you can activate tfc.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts