All are INVITED: Next VOOM Chat Monday 5/31/04 10pm-11pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sean Mota said:
No crystal ball here... :) Go ahead...

I'm afraid I might have reached my limit on making a horses a$$ out of myself this week, but I'll give it a shot.

cyuhnke said:
I'm afraid I might have reached my limit on making a horses a$$ out of myself this week, but I'll give it a shot.

Were talking internet here, when has there ever been a limit! I've yet to see it. :p

I wish Voom would do another HD $1.00 Boxing PPV night. That chat room we had was fun. All the analysis on that womans boobs sitting at ringside. LMAO

vurbano said:
I wish Voom would do another HD $1.00 Boxing PPV night. That chat room we had was fun. All the analysis on that womans boobs sitting at ringside. LMAO
Has that blow-up doll arrived yet "V-man"?-LMAO

Sadly, work...

Sadly, I work and will have to miss this forum tonight. Will there be a recap of the chat?

Your a true

Sean,

You are a true HDTV GOD! Feeling like an expectant father in the waiting room of a hospital your advice and posts have a been a great help and comfort to me!

Thanks!

Dan

Phew thanks for the reminder, I keep thinking today is Sunday. :)

Sean can you please put something up on the homepage for tonight's event?

I hope to see everyone there!