Altitude Sports channel going away for Plus?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

twodutys

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Brighton, Co
Please Help,

D* new channel line up shows Altitude Channel only available on their Premier package. I now have it on the Plus package. So if my install is in Febuary to Mpeg4 does this mean that I will loose the Altitude channel because the new progamming shows it as not available on the plus package? The CSR says my channels will stay the same only new customers will be without. But I have a hard time believing them and I don't want to get locked into a 2 year contract and lose the Altitude Channel. I rather cable and get Altitude at a much cheaper price if it's going away for Plus customers.

Thanks for any help you can give me..

Please Help,

D* new channel line up shows Altitude Channel only available on their Premier package. I now have it on the Plus package. So if my install is in Febuary to Mpeg4 does this mean that I will loose the Altitude channel because the new progamming shows it as not available on the plus package? The CSR says my channels will stay the same only new customers will be without. But I have a hard time believing them and I don't want to get locked into a 2 year contract and lose the Altitude Channel. I rather cable and get Altitude at a much cheaper price if it's going away for Plus customers.

Thanks for any help you can give me..

Altitude is your local RSN. You'd get it even with the regular Total Choice package. It's only the out-of-market subscribers that need Premier/Sports Pack to receive it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.