Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Amazing Race is quite excellent. Survivor has become old and there are a few new ideas now and then but it is the same old concept. Amazing Race has the advantage of making traveling to different region of the world a plus.

I generally don't care for reality Tv but my family loves it. I did watch the show last night and it was pretty good. NICE GUYS DO FINISH LAST!

Those two girls, the little person and her sister are very annoying, whining - expecting everyone to help them. Geez I hope they get knocked out early (actually the smaller one seems ok its her sister that does all the whining)

Never could get into the amazing race. I do like survivor and some of the other "reality" shows. I'll give it a try again and see if it draws me in.

I watched it last night and enjoyed the show. I also watched Big Brother which I normally love but the cast for this year did not interest me at all.

I think that that the switching Twins around could potentially be interesting with BB5...the rest of it, I just dunno.

Loved TAR last night - but I still just can't believe that 3 teams were stupid enough to miss the route marker. No excuse for that.

FYI, if you're interested, Danny R is running an Amazing Race contest at DBSTalk, and currently after the first week, there aren't very many people playing at all. He's come up with a very interesting way of running the contest, that I think is a lot of fun and adds to the enjoyment of the show.

Here's a link to his rules. Week #2 starts tonight.

The twins though ruins the entire game of trying to survive in the house.

The ditzy blonde needs to go and quickly. :)

Geez, can Holly in BB5 actually be that stupid? I hope she is playing the dumb blonde card.

I really enjoyed TAR last night. The little person cousin seems capable of running the race, but her cousin is going to bring her down. The little one wanted to help carry the slab of meat, but her cousin wouldn't let her, all the time whining about how heavy it was though. They showed a clip of the little one carrying the other on her shoulders. I bet she could have handled it better. And after the roulette table and getting the next clue, the one cousin wanted to play just one hand of blackjack. It's a RACE, idiot!!!! I don't give them long before being eliminated.

It seems like they picked some good couples for TAR this time around. I had to replay in slow motion, but the best part of the episode was when Alison fell down the stairs, Donnie starts laughing! :lol:

JBKing said:
I really enjoyed TAR last night. The little person cousin seems capable of running the race, but her cousin is going to bring her down. The little one wanted to help carry the slab of meat, but her cousin wouldn't let her, all the time whining about how heavy it was though. They showed a clip of the little one carrying the other on her shoulders. I bet she could have handled it better. And after the roulette table and getting the next clue, the one cousin wanted to play just one hand of blackjack. It's a RACE, idiot!!!! I don't give them long before being eliminated.
Couldn't agree more with your comment...except the part "the little person cousin seems capable of running the race". She can't run. For every adult step she has to take 3 smaller steps. If it comes down to a quickness factor, they are screwed. She does have a lot of physical strength though like you said from the clip where she had someone on her shoulders. She also knew that she can use her size to an advantage. I forget how she worded it, but it was something like "People want to help me because I'm small" or something. Neither are exactly the brightest crayon in the box...but for that matter the other teams don't exactly reek of intelligence either.

I've watched the Amazing Race since the first season and think it is the best show of its type ever - real humans in very uncomfortable situations - wonderful visuals and awesome production coordination.

Corey

Is today Amazing Race a repeat? Why put Amazing Race at 10pm EST on Tuesdays? That's kind of late.

John Walsh said:
Those two girls, the little person and her sister are very annoying, whining - expecting everyone to help them. Geez I hope they get knocked out early (actually the smaller one seems ok its her sister that does all the whining)

John,

I agree with you on this one. This tuesday episode they really took advantage of the situation and all they can say is "help help help...ayuda my sister is small..." Talking about using disability (being small) to your advantage. I really hope they finish last in the next episode. I am getting tired of their constant whinning about her sister being small and therefore expecting everyone to come to their knees and help.

I thought the situation in the car with the two teams not wanting to give up the taxi was interested and embarrasing. I want to see where this is going to lead now. I thought the couple that finish last, deserved to finish last. That guy was so dumb for making back back bad decisions. Taking a bus to a 75 miles place? C'mmon you need to do better than that. I was not clear if they get money at the start of each episode?

Sean Mota said:
Is today Amazing Race a repeat? Why put Amazing Race at 10pm EST on Tuesdays? That's kind of late.
It is only 9pm in my neck of the woods. :D
I also do not believe the midget will get much further.

The Midget struck again last night - - "Doctor Doctor..." excuse given to get a ticket to the airplane.

I'm ready for her to be gone now myself. I don't mind when the participants hassle each other (although the Brother's bi-atch comment was over the top, IMO), I don't like it when they outright lie. Mirna, Smirna, whatever saying she needed to go to the top of the flight's waiting list for medical reasons was inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts