Amazon Prime Day

Discovered yesterday that there is no 4k or HDR (since Amazon does not do DV) on any of the recent Start Trek shows. I occasionally see a movie labled UHD, but that's it. Certainly not worth just the 99 cents a month. So be forewarned!
There is on the Paramount+ app via the Roku Ultra, they even have Star Trek First Contact in 4K/DV, but that leaves at the end of the month.

I believe you can sign in to it using your Amazon log in, not 100% sure.

I'm not talking about the PP app, I'm talking about PP as an Amazon Prime channel.

Discovered yesterday that there is no 4k or HDR (since Amazon does not do DV) on any of the recent Start Trek shows. I occasionally see a movie labled UHD, but that's it. Certainly not worth just the 99 cents a month. So be forewarned!
I watch UHD HDR from Prime all the time. They burry it and you have to search for UHD. Now Paramount through Prime may not show it because the programming is eventually intended for Broadcast TV. I can't remember if the Stand-alone App does.

I watch UHD HDR from Prime all the time. They burry it and you have to search for UHD. Now Paramount through Prime may not show it because the programming is eventually intended for Broadcast TV. I can't remember if the Stand-alone App does.
None of the Star Trek is for Broadcast TV, nor Evil, The simple truth is Amazon strips PP of most 4K and ALL UHD/Dolbyvisin, while the app stand alone app shows it all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts