amc 6

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
Trying to find amc 6 on c/ku-band and dig.
Ok here`s what i`ve got
I think i`m on amc 6 on c-band i`m getting nasa on trs 9

I know the book said that nasa is on amc9 tr 9 but i don`t get it there.and i know i`m on amc9 because when i go to the ku side on tr`s 19 it say you are on amc9 ku tr`s 19

if i go to the east alittle more i`m getting amc5/ku and then sbs6.
now how can i find amc 6 ?

Tommy,

AMC 6 is just 2 degrees east of SBS 6. NASA is the only channel on C band AMC 6 right now. It is on Transponder 9, vertical polarity, I have it on with a signal strength of 66 and a crystal clear picture. Go to SBS 6, find a TP with video and bring it in real good, then set your receiver on TP 9, vertical polarity and "bump" your dish a click (short, quick movements) at a time to the east, it should come it. Remember that bumping a short distance down here is equal to a long distance up there. What kind of receiver do you have?

FYI NASA is also on Dish 119 at chan 213.
http://www.lyngsat.com/echo7.html
A number of ways to get it. Find an old Dish receive, dish, and lnb and watch it. It is free. Or find an Dish/DTV lnb and tie it next to the lnb you have now.

Good luck

Tommyboy said:
Trying to find amc 6 on c/ku-band and dig.
Ok here`s what i`ve got
I think i`m on amc 6 on c-band i`m getting nasa on trs 9

I know the book said that nasa is on amc9 tr 9 but i don`t get it there.and i know i`m on amc9 because when i go to the ku side on tr`s 19 it say you are on amc9 ku tr`s 19

if i go to the east alittle more i`m getting amc5/ku and then sbs6.
now how can i find amc 6 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts