American Idol - Who is your favorite?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon actually told Elliot goodbye last night, that Katherine had her moment and it was her night, and that he would see Taylor next Tuesday in the finals. I Agree it is time for Elliot / goat boy to go BYE, BYE!!

Katherine was beautifull last night and she sang like an angel during the second song ; Somewhere over the Rainbow.

Taylor was actually okay, if you could stand the constant screaming of Soul Patrol! over and over and over. What a spaze.

I guess Elliott can sing, I just haven't liked him from the start. He should have been gone LONG ago IMHO.....

*crosses fingers Elliott or Taylor goes*

GO KAT!!! :D

I'm hoping that Elliot goes tonight so my favorite Katherine has another chance to prove why she's the best. I'm also waiting to see Paula faint when Elliot's name is spoken. EMT's will be called, Geraldo Rivera will be there to comment on the disaster, etc.

sidekick said:
I'm hoping that Elliot goes tonight so my favorite Katherine has another chance to prove why she's the best. I'm also waiting to see Paula faint when Elliot's name is spoken. EMT's will be called, Geraldo Rivera will be there to comment on the disaster, etc.

That would be so funny if Paula did a nose dive and yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Then fell into a sobbing heap of tears when they call out that Elliot is going home tonight. Maybe Simon can comfort her. He sure didn't mind pinching her under the table last night. He even said she looked good dancing on the stage with Taylor.... for a woman her age. :D

hdtvtechno said:
Oh god

Elliott went bye bye

I told you he was gone.

The next question now is will it be Katherine or Taylor? I hope Katherine wins all next week but who knows , the vote was so close. The real question is who had the second lowest vote tonight? IF we knew that we would know who the winner is. A website that Fox news was talking about on the Houston Fox station , said that it predicted when Chris would be leaving and it got it right about Elliot tonight. It has an 85 % success rate in its predictions. It predicts that next week it will be Taylor as the Amercian Idol. I hope that they are wrong. :eek:

My question is what good can Katherine contribute to music. She will be just like any other pop diva and it will all go to her head. Taylor and Chris was the only two to bring something entertaining to the show this year.

My prediction is for Taylor. SOUL PATROL!!!

My breakdown of who will win and why

1)I believe Taylor and Katharine have equal talent when it actually comes to singing (10 points each)
2)Taylor has more more heart & soul ( 21 points for Taylor)
3)Taylor is more entertaining (20 points for Taylor)
4) Katharine is smoking HOT (40 points Katharine)

Taylor 51 Points
Katharine 50 points

Taylor wins by the skin of his teeth.:D

Anyone who knows where to look, did the ratings nosedive or what? I'll bet they were the same or maybe even better...

My take on this: Taylor will never get better than he is now. What you see is what you get. Without Taylor visually gyrating on stage, his act is mediocre and won't transfer to radio that well. Katherine is far superior in vocal talent and will get better as the years roll on. She has tremendous range and power and doesn't have to shout her songs like Taylor does. Taylor is a novelty act that might last 1-2 CD's ... Katherine would have longevity.

sidekick said:
My take on this: Taylor will never get better than he is now. What you see is what you get. Without Taylor visually gyrating on stage, his act is mediocre and won't transfer to radio that well. Katherine is far superior in vocal talent and will get better as the years roll on. She has tremendous range and power and doesn't have to shout her songs like Taylor does. Taylor is a novelty act that might last 1-2 CD's ... Katherine would have longevity.

I can't disagree with that, but I still think Taylor will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)