American Idol - Who is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rooted for Kat all along. GO KAT!!! Taylor Hicks has the best chance at winning though. The reason why I say that is due to the fact that there overwelmingly a bit more discussion about him than anybody else even Kat. This is usually an indicator of who is leaving.

I knew britney had butterfingers but I didn't know she stunk...What does she smell like, trash?

oh snap...I really dropped the preston there didn't i...oops, I did it again...OMG i'm here all week folks...

Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!Soul Patrol!!!

Ha!Ha!Ha!

Congrats to Taylor Hicks as the new American Idol winner for the 2005/2006 American Idol season.

I have been seeing where they think he will not do as good as others in the past and that Katherine may do better.

By the way, Taylor Hicks will be on the Tonight Show on NBC tonight.

Stargazer said:
Congrats to Taylor Hicks as the new American Idol winner for the 2005/2006 American Idol season.

I have been seeing where they think he will not do as good as others in the past and that Katherine may do better.

By the way, Taylor Hicks will be on the Tonight Show on NBC tonight.

Na we will never see Katherine again. Did you see the dial idol results? it was not even close. She had maybe 100 people in her home town to Taylors what couple of thousand.

I wasn't impressed with the quality of the HD cameras on this show. You can definately tell the difference in the cameras when viewing this content on a PC. Some of it even looks SD to me! I had a few minutes so I grabbed a few shots... I'll grab some more later.

I couldn't tell if it was my TV or what, but I noticed a LOT of color banding on that show.

The remote shots were shot in 16x9 SD - which looked flatout HORRIBLE when edited in with the HD stuff @ the Kodak theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)