Americas's Everything package...

comcastsucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
Does it include Multi Sports Pack w/redzone, Encore Movie Package, Epix Package? It's hard to tell from the website…it seems it has some of each but not the whole package???

Any real world knowledge is appreciated !

Everything pack its top 250 plus the four premium packages, the things you listed are add on packages

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Dumbest package name in the history of Dish.I don't know why they won't entertain the idea of renaming it.

yeah..'Everything' except for what it doesn't have..Plus you check their website and sometimes it says 290+ channels, other times 320+ channels..Plus if you look at the small packages I noted in the original post..it seems 'some' are in the 'Everything' package…very confusing but that's their intent I think...

Basically as mentioned before,AT250 plus HBO,Starz,Showtime,and Cinemax.No multisport,no bb@home.I can see leaving multisport off but bb@home should be included,especially since it no longer offers disc by mail.

Does it include Multi Sports Pack w/redzone, Encore Movie Package, Epix Package? It's hard to tell from the website?it seems it has some of each but not the whole package???

Any real world knowledge is appreciated !

The Encores are includes in AT250 along with MoviePlex and Epix Drive-In. Therefore, those would be included with AEP. However, IndiePlex, RetroPlex, Epix 1, 2, and 3 are not included and are in BB@Home for an additional $10/month.

Some channels in MultiSport are already in America's Top packages and therefore in AEP like Fuel TV, MLB Network, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, FXX (formerly Fox Soccer Channel), and regional sports networks.

Last edited:
Dumbest package name in the history of Dish.I don't know why they won't entertain the idea of renaming it.

Yeah, I have this package and have pointed this out a few times myself. It should be renamed. Part of the issue, maybe, is this package existed before some of the add ons did. Another beef I have, and this applies to to other subscribers as well, is that when there is a free preview of a channel, current subscribers do not get any sort of credit oh their bill.

Correct on both. It's a small thing, bigger for an AEP subscriber, but with Top250 you do not get much from free previews. At least you do get premium movie channels for awhile, AEP does not even get that bonus.
I have learned however if you do not ask, you may not receive. A good customer with AEP may well get something added for free or half price, perhaps the Sports pack for instance even if generally that is not a promotion at the time.

I have learned however if you do not ask, you may not receive. A good customer with AEP may well get something added for free or half price, perhaps the Sports pack for instance even if generally that is not a promotion at the time.

2 years ago an AEP customer in good standing received nothing special other than rate increases. I think at one time AEP customers had a special number to call if you had problems that skipped first tier support.

Directv is cheaper then dish network, if you take a look at their premier package its 129.99 and includes all the rsn feeds. It also includes nfl, mlb, and nba channels...so on. Where as dish charges you separately. I am keeping dish for 1 more year, see if they decide to bring back dish networks, if not I am moving to directv.

The Network channels such as NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL are included in there packages for dish. I am thinking 200 package at the lowest is where they are

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

2 years ago an AEP customer in good standing received nothing special other than rate increases. I think at one time AEP customers had a special number to call if you had problems that skipped first tier support.
Actually existing AEP customers in good standing got a $10/mo credit for two years to offset the price increase from last year without having to jump though any hoops. I don't know anything about a special number.

Actually existing AEP customers in good standing got a $10/mo credit for two years to offset the price increase from last year without having to jump though any hoops. I don't know anything about a special number.

Yea but a counter to that,Last years AEP increase was $15!Plus another $5 this year,so there went the $10 credit,then what happens in 2015 when the $10 credit expires?AEP will most likely be $25 more per month than it was 3 years ago.That's insane imho.Much better off getting AT 200 or 250 and going with the $5 off promo for individual movie packs.

Yea but a counter to that,Last years AEP increase was $15!Plus another $5 this year,so there went the $10 credit,then what happens in 2015 when the $10 credit expires?AEP will most likely be $25 more per month than it was 3 years ago.That's insane imho.Much better off getting AT 200 or 250 and going with the $5 off promo for individual movie packs.

I agree for those that like the premiums get 200 or 250 and see what can be worked out with 1/2 off

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The Encores are includes in AT250 along with MoviePlex and Epix Drive-In. Therefore, those would be included with AEP. However, IndiePlex, RetroPlex, Epix 1, 2, and 3 are not included and are in BB@Home for an additional $10/month.

Some channels in MultiSport are already in America's Top packages and therefore in AEP like Fuel TV, MLB Network, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, FXX (formerly Fox Soccer Channel), and regional sports networks.

This is what I am seeming by looking at the packages online..Seems like if you get AEP and then the sports pack/BB you pay twice for the same thing…I'm on Direct now and no Pac 12 Network. Paying around $170/mo for 'everything'….can get for much less at dish..

This is what I am seeming by looking at the packages online..Seems like if you get AEP and then the sports pack/BB you pay twice for the same thing?I'm on Direct now and no Pac 12 Network. Paying around $170/mo for 'everything'?.can get for much less at dish..

This link may help as it has channel lineup cards in PDF format: http://www.mydish.com/programmingguides/

Here is a link to the Dish Latino packages (which contain English channels) :
http://www.mydish.com/downloads/channel-lineup/onlinechannel_latino.pdf

There is also a Sirius XM channel lineup card located here:
http://www.mydish.com/downloads/channel-lineup/siriuschannelguide.pdf

Another link you may find helpful that contains a pricing calculator is located here:
http://vendor.dish.com/calculator/

Last edited:
well i have the everything pack and dish charges me separately, its even on dish websites. take a look at what the multisports pack includes http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/sports/?WT.svl=upgrades-subnav $11/mo

If one with AEP wants Big 10 Network (although there is a note on this one in terms of location), ESPN Classic, Fox Sports San Diego, PAC 12 Network, MLB StrikeZone, NFL RedZone, Universal Sports Network, and additional RSNs, etc. then one would need MultiSport to get them.

Otherwise, Fox Sports 2 and BEin Sport are in AT250. (Tennis Channel along with The Outdoor Channel and The Sportsman Channel are also included in this package.)

AT200 has FXX, NBA TV, NFL Network, MLB Network, and NHL Network. (Fox Sports 1, Golf Channel, Univision Deportes Network, and NBC Sports Network are also in this package.)

AT120 Plus includes any regional sports networks available in the sub's area.

(AT120 includes ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNews, and ESPN U.)

[BEin Sport and Fox Sports Deportes appear to be in all Dish Latino packages. ESPN Deportes, Univision Deportes 2, and Univision Deportes Network are in the Clasico package. FXX, MLB Network, and RSNs are in Dos. Fox Sports One, ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPNews are in Max. I believe I read here that Tennis Channel is in Max but cannot confirm it.]

{Dish America has ESPN and ESPN 2. Dish America Silver has Golf Channel, MLB Network, NBA TV, NFL Network, and NHL Network. Dish America Gold has NBC Sports Network and Tennis Channel. I am unsure if Dish will or has moved NBC Sports Network due to the AT250 to AT200 change. I am also unsure if Dish America Silver contains RSNs, but I think it does or at least used to.}

* With all that said, I believe the minimum packages to add MultiSport are America's Top 120 Plus, Dish Latino Dos, and Dish America Silver as these would already have RSNs from my understanding. Also, FXX is probably still included since it was Fox Soccer Channel before if anyone was confused on why it is still included.

Last edited:
We've had AEP for years....as well as multi-sport and BB@Home. After our $10 monthly credit ends in June, we are dropping it. We are going to keep HBO and Showtime (for the original programming) but drop Cinemax and Starz. We're also dropping down to AT200 but keeping multi-sport (for Big10 and Pac12) and BB. That'll save us about $30/month. When I looked at the packages, we hardly watch any of the channels in the ones we're dropping. And in some cases we are paying twice for a few of the channels. There are so many other options for watching movies I doubt we'll miss Cinemax and Starz.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)