Please reply by conversation.

Vallenato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2011
America
Hello everyone
I know that Amiko Mini HD SE Receiver can play IPTV Channels ext M3U
How I can add manually my proper free IPTV Channels "or" How I can add through the Channel list File..
any instructions?
Anybody has tried?
thanks

I have played around with what channels come in the list with the box but have never tried adding my own. I will ask Joe for his input.

One Question the File WebTv list (IPTV Channels) on Amiko Americas site is still working?
I have tried to insert to my amiko mini Hd Se receiver with good results all channel list appears on the screen but when I am trying to play the channel is not open..
I have tried to run this links on VLC media player on my computer and not results.
These are just two examples from the 31 channel list

Channel name:TCT Family
URL1:http://ali.amikonorthamerica.info/001.php

Channel name:TCT Kids
URL1:http://ali.amikonorthamerica.info/002.php

I tried this too and got no response from the Amiko Americas site. I am also curious about the status of the WebTV server?
Yes. I am reading, testing and reading and can not find the good answers regarding Amiko mini HD SE and IPTV channels application:coco.. The Good one is this receiver Can play IPTV Channles very good :clapping. The bad one appears that the channel list "must" be created by Coders or somebody with the original source receiver code:hiding. I dont know..
In FTA Europe Forums I have seen a lot users asking the same thing.
I have seen some 3 rd party files on "google" with channels list from the others countries like Russia for this receiver but still the same thing: you can not to add your proper channels links (m3u8)..
Another good one is the support is still behind and not abandoned so I hope soon any File to resolve the issue:bow

I asked Joe about this and the IPTV hosted service for the A3 has nothing to do with the Mini HD SE. It looks like the engineers made a change in the Mini HD SE firmware. It is causing an authentication error, where the server doesn't think a Mini is a Mini. Joe did some testing and replied with the below:

Can’t be fixed for Mini HD SE at this time due to a security vulnerability. Will continue to function on Mini HD Original, HD-8240 and Nano HD.

So you can thank the thieves out there, if it wasn't for them we would not have this problem.

Ok....you guys got just about everything wrong other than that our IPTV service no longer plays out on Mini HD SE. :biggrin2

I'll address things in no particular order....

Titanium for once has it all wrong. Very rare for Brian. :) What Titanium is referring to is the Amiko IPTV Android App for A3. That is based on an individual that runs great IPTV service over in Europe (he is in Turkey) and is where the channel lists for that A3 App feed from. I fixed that the morning it was reported, just had to update our server for the changes the guy made in his service. Nothing whatsoever to do with Mini HD SE, 8240, Nano or Mini Original.

The WebTV service we run for Amiko ALi based products (Mini original/SE, 8240, Nano) is homegrown and has nothing to do with the A3 thing Brian was referring to. A3's can't even run it as they won't pass authentication for our ALi system.

I brought Mini HD original and Mini HD SE over to North America to provide an actual legal, quality True FTA STB in the sub-$100 range. It is meant as an awesome True FTA satellite receiver first, with some limited internet functions thrown in. ALi webtv is a minimum maintenance bonus that was meant for more of an example rather than a primary service.

The reason why you guys can't access our limited ALi service on Mini SE anymore is that the engineers made some changes in the newer firmware and it will no longer pass NA IPTV authentication. I tried, but there is nothing I can do for it at the moment. Amiko HD-8240, Nano HD and Mini HD Original should be fine with approved NA firmware.

I'd be happy to drop the authentication so that Mini SE passes but unfortunately I can't. People like pwrsurge and some not so legit FTA sites actively work to steal our work rather than do anything on their own. At the end of the day this is a business and Amiko, the factory engineers and I cannot give away intellectual property for crooks to steal.

Vallenato and N6BY, your attempts to access the service directly will never work. Your computers certainly don't pass authentication as Amiko ALi based STB's. This is also why the system is secured, guys posting links to the playout files end up getting our channels listed in simpletv and other listings across the web and then our services start working like crap because half of Ukraine is trying to access them.

All that said, the part of the system that is secure and intellectual property is in the deployment of IPTV services on ALi STB's, not how to add your own. I'm happy to tell you guys how to do that. It is not a secret and you don't need to be an engineer to figure it out. You do have to have some common sense and be able to follow instructions, so that might eliminate a good portion of the population. :D

First, download the the ALi WebTV file from my forum. That gives you a nice template so you know what the STB expects.

Second, you need to understand the hardware capabilities of ALi and the WebTV system. This is a sub-$100 box, not an A3 that can do everything. ALi based WebTV can only do a limited set of formats for live streaming.

Your source stream must use the HTTP protocol. It must use a pretty standard H264 codec. It is not going to do progressive streaming (i.e. m3u8) or fancy f4v's.

You can't just enter the URL of a website with a live stream. That doesn't work on anything that streams, save an A3 where you can just go to the webpage in your browser and play like on a computer. You need the actual source stream URL and port if specified.

The way to do this is with wireshark. If you don't know what that is, you probably can't do this, no offense to anyone.

If you know what wireshark is, look at our ALi WebTV file and the channels. Go to their sites and sniff them. You'll then get the idea of what will work on the ALi boxes and what you need for the URLs.

I'd be happy to drop the authentication so that Mini SE passes but unfortunately I can't. People like pwrsurge and some not so legit FTA sites actively work to steal our work rather than do anything on their own. At the end of the day this is a business and Amiko, the factory engineers and I cannot give away intellectual property for crooks to steal.

You don't have to worry about me stealing anything from your collection of "unofficial" IPTV streams as we will only be adding official legitimate IPTV channels to our STB's.

Last edited:
You don't have to worry about me stealing anything from your collection of unofficial pirate IPTV streams as we will only be adding official legitimate IPTV channels to our STB's.

By "we" do you mean you and Drsat, aka your wife under her China name? Or by "we" do you mean, her, you and "Sabrina" at Amiko Americas. Oh, sorry Azbox Americas. I get so confused with your copies and lies.

You really just burned yourself buddy. All the guys with Mini, 8240 and Nano can attest that everything in ALi WebTV is Christian channels and a couple public newsfeeds. Nothing pirate, illegal or unofficial. It is a pretty simple service, but you probably don't know that since you tried to steal and reverse engineer the Spark WebTV system for A1/A2.

pwrsteal_zpsb47dfe45.jpg~original

I'd really recommend you STFU and become a ghost or this is gonna end for you much worse than the tidbits I posted exposing your drshit (wife) / Sabrina scam. Besides you are just some guy trying to pass off obsolete surplus/discontinued STB's and selling Titanium C1 counterfeits. If you weren't already exposed 100x over in this forum that just about sums it up.

Anyway, if you don't want to be involved just quit copying Amiko sites, business models and files. Pretty easy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts