amplifier problem.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

djjsin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 8, 2004
Ok, so after having problems recieving KCOP (channel 13), i got an line in amplifier for my OTA, and after plugging it in, KCOP was coming in perfect. The only problem is that with the amplifier plugged in, KABC (channel 7) and KCET PBS (Channel 28) now constantly have lost picture and digital fuzz. When I remove the amplifier, those KCET and KABC channels go back to working perfectly, but then KCOP (Channel 13) stops working, or gets a really bad reception with dropping picture and digital fuzz. why is this happening? Obviously it is possible for me to get reception on these channels with the antenna where its at, since i can recieve everything but KCOP without the amplifer, and KCOP with the amplifier (but without KABC and KCET channels), and I recieve all channels fine on my old voom reciever. why can't i get everything at once on this mitsubishi? BTW, for those who don't know, i'm in Los Angeles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts