Analog Channels have Lines

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LessThanSammy

Original poster
May 6, 2004
All,

I just switched back to TWC in the Southern Tier (Binghamton NY) and it has changed a lot since I switched to VOOM. Its alright with the selection, however I could not get any deals at all which really pissed me off. The HD looks nice, however I hate there menu system as its really hard to search thru whats on (I thought VOOM had one of the best menu systems).

My question/problem is: Shoud I be expecting "lines" to be rolling up the screen on the Analog channels. Is there anything I can do to remove them? The guy who came out to do the "install" (meaning he let me plug in the cable box) I made check the cable line and he said it was great. Which I could agree with since the last time I had cable I had them run a brand new line to my living room.

I feel as if I call them they will be of no use, just wondering if anyone has or is experiencing this and knows how to solve it.

Sammy

Call in a service call for the rolling lines. When the technician arrives, if he tells you there's nothing wrong or nothing he can do, tell him (politely) that you'll probably have to "go back to" Satellite since you didn't have that problem with them. He'll probably give it "one more try" or "do you a favor" at that point. Give it a try, it's worked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)