Analog Receiver ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kc5qih

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2005
I somehow or another don't have a remote for my Uniden UST-4400; and i haven't for the life of me been able to figure out the whole using the digital to set polarity then just switching to the analog; are analong ku freqs the same ; regardless of what your receiver says..for instance, mine is stuck on "G5" whatever that is because i don't have the remote to change it...however i have the ability to change it to KU and even manually choose horizontal or vertical; but is the fact that I can't physically go in and take it off "G5" hurting me; or are KU and C band for that matter, frequencies the same on all the analog satellites; different position in sky same frequency type deal or am i pretty much screwed and just need to try and find another analog receiver with a remote.

Thanks

Chris

With analog (C/KU) there are 24 TP. So as long as your G5 setting uses the 24 TP. you will get all the analog channels : )

kc
As Pete noted, you should be fine. As long as you can comtrol the polarity and KU/C.

Only issue is the frequency may be off. I have an old 4200 that I have to fine tune the frequency for KU

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)