"And if you win an Oscar?" You Get VOOM!

storageset

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
"And if you win an Oscar? Good heavens! Some place the value of the winner's bags in excess of $110,000, which encompasses "...a $10,000 gift certificate to any Exclusive Resorts location, a Revlon Red Carpet Bag stuffed with beautifying tools tagged at $2,500, products from the new Los Angeles-based unisex skin-care line GINGI, an HDTV package from VOOM and Samsung, black pearl jewelry and $12,000 worth of lingerie, fragrances and accessories from Victoria's Secret."

http://www.dailytrojan.com/news/200...ing.Award.Show.Presenters-867290.shtml?page=2

They did it last year too!

joep said:
Great! I hope they mention Voom during the telecast. That should give Voom some additional exposure…

Yes, this strategy got them to 26,000 subscribers last year.

Do the rich and famous also have to call Installs Inc to make sure their install will go right and on time? :D

Ilya said:
They did it last year too!

Yes, I remember Charlize Theron and Sean Penn posting here asking how to do a factory reset on their stbs. :D

-k

klen said:
Yes, I remember Charlize Theron and Sean Penn posting here asking how to do a factory reset on their stbs. :D

-k

As I recall Charlize thought whacking the red button with her Oscar would get it to reset...

attachment.php

Attachments

• charlize_theron-voom.jpg
    charlize_theron-voom.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 629
dodge said:
hey rich people
they can afford the voom why do they get it free, i cant afford it and I deserve it more than they do!!!!
Hey give it some time.. eventually HD sets and service will be included with welfare..

I think all the "Oscar" installs are set for April 1, 2005.... :haha Appropriate in light of everything, don't you think? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)