Angel One on Echo 7?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hoss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2004
Glendale, AZ
I have a Satwork 3618 and I am able to receive Nasa TV on Echo 7, but I am unable to receive Angel One for some reason. I did a manual scan as well, but was unable to pick it up. I am fairly new at this FTA thing, so can someone tell me if Angel One is still FTA, and if so, what I might be doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

It is listed at FTA on Echostar 7 on Lyngsat. Try entering the freq, SR, and pids manually and see if you can find it.

You might need a DSS LNB for it but I have gotten channel off from that satellit with a standard LNBF before.

Wholeshoe

I guess that would explain why I am unable to receive it. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think it is about time for me to purchase a larger dish so that I can have a wider selection of stations to choose from.

I just tried BUT did not find it on my 3618. How do I add a channel for a given PID? I tried with a dish network LNB. I will have to try with a standard LNB when it warms up.

Wholeshoe said:
It is listed at FTA on Echostar 7 on Lyngsat. Try entering the freq, SR, and pids manually and see if you can find it.

You might need a DSS LNB for it but I have gotten channel off from that satellit with a standard LNBF before.

Wholeshoe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts