Announcing Team for ESPN-HD NFL coverage

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

The Stone Man

Centennial, Colorado
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
The announcing team of Mike Patrick, Paul McGuire, and Joe Theisman is really beginning to get on my nerves. Generally, they do a good job, but these guys are so lavish in their praise of the players that it makes me ill. During last night's game (Baltimore vs. Indianapolis), Manning threw an incomplete pass and McGuire raved about how smart Manning is and how he makes decisions in a split second. There was also a play that resulted in a two yard gain, and during the replay the announcers remarked about the 'great block' that somebody made.

I'm all for giving credit when it is due, but these guys are way overboard. I like Theisman, but the other two need some better objectivity. At least the game is broadcast in HD--and that looked good.

I hate theisman. Hes a cry baby, an idiot and a motor mouth. Every time i see him i can only remember him losing badly against dallas, going back to the bench, throwing his helmet, and when told to ride the bench running out onto the field in defiance of coach gibbs and taking the snap. Paul Mcguire is also a terrrible announcer. The two should be fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)