Another F&%$# Empty Box!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I'm seriously getting worried.. today I got another Empty box!!!!!!!!! Now I have 2 Boxes... EMPTY!!!!!!!! No 622. I just called dish and they cant even give me a tracking number for my 622. They keep saying there's supply shortages.... and its a very popular receiver. I did ask why was my credit card charged for something that hasn't shipped yet.. They have me on hold... I'll let you know what they say :)

Attachments

• another empty box.JPG
    another empty box.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 226
SummitAdvantageRetailer said:
Wow, that's hilarious. Not trying to laugh on your dime but empty boxes are pathetic. Waste of shipping. What kind of logistics are they running here?

Yeah Bob is going to make my rates go up again. :eek:

I was going to say, about time to fire off an e-mail. Oh, patheitc, lame attempt by the CSR's to say use the empty boxes for firewood :rolleyes:

goaliebob99 said:
Now there telling me they cant make my install date of feb 25th... being transfered to the exectutive office.. Now im pisssed....

Here's a question to ask too. I found this out when I got my 942 and returned a 322. Once they mail you the boxes to return a receiver, the clock starts on when they expect it returned. In my case, they failed to ship the boxes, and two weeks later I had a charge on my account for the 322 that they said I hadnt returned quickly enough.

All you folks getting empty boxes might want to make sure they havent started the countdown for the receivers they are expecting you to return. I can just imagine E* expecting your receivers to be returned pronto, even though they have no clue when you might see the 622 that is replacing it!

Now there saying that the recivers going to ship untill 21st.. they couldnt give me an answer on why my credit card was charged...

The executive resolution team is saying that they cant get me one sooner than that.. I got the feeling that it was so sorry charlie.. dont let the door hit you on your ass out...

korsjs said:
when you first got the install date of the 25th, did you really think that was going to hold true?

That's kind of what I was thinking. I just posted in another thread that I was maybe starting to feel a bit more optomistic about my 2/22 install date, but this thread brings me right back to earth. Seriously though, I never held out much hope for it happening in Feb. I will be happy with sometime in March. It's more realistic anyway and frankly, except for biatching here (which I enjoy), I'm not sure what else we can do about it.

sonnyboy11 said:
That's kind of what I was thinking. I just posted in another thread that I was maybe starting to feel a bit more optomistic about my 2/22 install date, but this thread brings me right back to earth. Seriously though, I never held out much hope for it happening in Feb. I will be happy with sometime in March. It's more realistic anyway and frankly, except for biatching here (which I enjoy), I'm not sure what else we can do about it.

i am hoping people will have their installs done on the date scheduled, but look at dish networks track record.

i have not heard that many complaints about the 211 so i am hoping all the vip receicers come out running good. however, that will wait to be seen.

I got my empty boxes on the tenth the day i was supposed to get 622, called on 9th they took lease charge but on workorder THEY PUT IT DOWN AS SD-DVR FOR 299.99
I then told them where to go and how to get there regarding my upgrade

then i dropped more programming plus 2 recievers and bitched about dvr fees

so for now i have 6 recievers top180 and no dvr fees for 3 months

thats just not good enough Charlie

i spent 2 hours on the phone when i setup my upgrade the csr and i even went over the features and specs of the vip622

Dish is the only one thats losing

in the past 2 months i have removed 100+ dollars of programming a month

the lease deal is retarded, originally ihad it setup to return a 1000 and 4000 irds both non active junk
then when i called on the ninth to check the details i was told i would have to return my 942, yeah right

WHAT NEXT LEASING YOUR MICROWAVE?

You could always load them up with bricks or a bag of concrete, then watch them choke on the shipping back to them! HAH!

stone phillips420 said:
then i dropped more programming plus 2 recievers and bitched about dvr fees

so for now i have 6 recievers top180 and no dvr fees for 3 months

Stone
Need to update your signature then :D

korsjs said:
i am hoping people will have their installs done on the date scheduled, but look at dish networks track record.

i have not heard that many complaints about the 211 so i am hoping all the vip receicers come out running good. however, that will wait to be seen.

This may sound a bit 'duh' but if they just send me the receiver, and I already have dish 500s pointed at 110/119 and 61.5, shouldn't I be able to do everything myself? I guess I need to go back and look at the main 622 threads, but I am just not up for it lately (fighting the flu :( ).

sonnyboy11 said:
This may sound a bit 'duh' but if they just send me the receiver, and I already have dish 500s pointed at 110/119 and 61.5, shouldn't I be able to do everything myself? I guess I need to go back and look at the main 622 threads, but I am just not up for it lately (fighting the flu :( ).

thats what i keep telling dish but they keep saying it must be professionally installed... The dish Network installers in my area insults my intelligence :) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)