Another good channel goes to the encryption graveyard in the sky :(

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
As most of you know, the radio stations on ExpressVu are able to be picked up in the clear.

ExpressVu is doing their card swap (to get rid of the hacker....I say "Go ExpressVu) and in the process, they decided to scramble one of the radio stations

Fan 590 is now scrambled :(

This stinks because I could listen to the Blue Jays games and hockey (when they come back).

Hope that ExpressVu doesn't scramble any more audio channels

oh, and I'll leave this in the regualr area since it was on the list of "what can I get with a 18"

Cascade said:
The way its going a DBS setup for FTA will be worthless.

unless you want Gol TV, the audio or the barker channels

Hey, I can see the Charlie Chat on 101 tonight with the FTA system:) (and so can the hackers...wonder if they'll call in :D:D

Honestly, the quicker they do the card swap, the happier alot of us will be...as long as they dont scramble the audio channels we'll be ok ;)

Perhaps having EVERYTHING encrypted would be better for them in the long run. Not even tempted to do anything illegal since there would be no reason to have a DBS lnb. We all know that Nagravision 2 will get hacked sometime, but it will sure be good for receiver prices untill it happens. And thankfully, I will be needing a true receiver soon :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)