Another ruling in Dish's favor

Perhaps they need to do advertisement while you use DVR features just like TiVo does now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SatelliteGuys

The broadcast companies need to keep pushing this because if they don't, any dvr service is going to start copying dish and adding autohop type technology.

I think that where you see the innovation is in some of the cable channels like USA networks were they integrate product placement into shows, as well as have apps to follow along with their shows with deeper information along with opportunities for advertising on something other than the tv screen.

You can't bite the hand that feeds you. In this case, the networks feed Dish by keeping their subscribers happy with the programming they want.

The programming and crap ads forced down out throats that we settle for. F the networks. Charlie should buy Aereo and integrate that into the hopper.

While I'm not much of a fan of the Hopper over my fully tricked out 722k, I do applaud this victory for Hopper users. For me, it removes one more reason why I would not upgrade like the rest of you.

While I'm not much of a fan of the Hopper over my fully tricked out 722k, I do applaud this victory for Hopper users. For me, it removes one more reason why I would not upgrade like the rest of you.

I'm not upgrading because I need 2 OTA's. I record 2 OTA news shows nightly. Hopper can't do that but the 722k can.

It is really only a matter of time before someone wins against Dish over the hopper and its features. May as well prepare now with OTA and so on.

It is really only a matter of time before someone wins against Dish over the hopper and its features. May as well prepare now with OTA and so on.

Why would you say that? It seems Dish has an EXCELLENT chance of prevailing.

I agree, with the several judgments already in its favor, I would think it would be challenging for another judge to go otherwise also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)