Any 5LNB Dish out there besides AT9?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

barnone

Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Anyone seen other 5-LNB dish besides AT9? I heard Andrews and Cal-Amp also making them. :confused:

I have read a 2nd design is on the way, not sure of the makers, but one style now and a 2nd possibly on the way.

charper1 said:
I have read a 2nd design is on the way, not sure of the makers, but one style now and a 2nd possibly on the way.

A 2nd design ???

I like that idea, keep us informed if you find any more info about it :)

Jimbo

Well I am no where near the authority; maybe Scott and Longhorn may know. I am sure I read (what I just posted) on this board somewhere.

I believe the second generation AT9 is supposed to be a little more streamlined, not quite as big a sail as the current one.

YES! The new "AT9" is actually called the Slimline, 35% lighter, looks alot as though the AU2 and the Primestar dish had a baby. I saw it in a video in our weekly tech meeting, the pres of D* called it "sexy"! No dates are floatinjg around our office as of yet.

Last edited:
Cal-Amp was the manufacturer of my dish and it is a standard AT9. Some people on the dbstalk forum are reporting they have had a Slimline installed, but so far they have not provided proof in the form of a photo.

Other than the folks who have rooftop installs, the slimline really won't make much of a difference. It's only slightly different in size. The main difference is in the manufacturing materials (lighter).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts