This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Any chance more space added for RSN's on Wednesday??

My other local baseball team (A's) has their homer opener that night, but leave it to Dish to treat both local teams both the same. Both games will only be seen SD in Norther California on E*.

Okay. I've got some good news and some bad news. First the good news.
Now both the Giants and A's game airing this Friday will (according to the guide) be in HD and neither have the dreaded "JIP" in the guide. But as I said before..just because it is not in the the guide doesn't mean the HD telecast will start on time. We'll see.

Okay, now for the bad news.
Someone must have blew it when they but in the eligible view area zip codes because despite the fact that CSNBA is my local RSN, I'm being BLACKED OUT OF THE GIANTS HD TELECAST ONLY. The SD of this same game is not blacked out. WTF...every other game in the past this has never been a problem. Every other HD game in the guide that the Giants are playing on CSNBA is NOT blackout..but Friday's game is for some insane reason. Who do you contact to fix this issue before game time? This is one of many reasons I want 24/7 HD RSNs.

A lot of times the HD game doesn't make the guide until the day before or even day of the game. Kinda makes it hard to schedule timers.

The uplink folks must like playing daily dart games, instead of a weekly tournament....

maybe they need more darts so they can hit more of the HD RSN's at the same time

All right now..everything is back to normal. I see this is a known issue..just needed to download the guide data. Hope my local games will start and record on time in HD.

Its almost time for the first pitch but both (A's & Giants) local games still have have no HD feed despite the guide. Nottin..

So both came on a half hour late? I would not tolerate them doing that to me

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

My Guide shows Red Sox at Rangers in HD on 416 starting at 6:30pm - we'll see.

ESPN may have exclusive rights to the opening day broadcast like the Sunday night broadcasts.

So far, preliminaries are SD, but I've never watched a RSN in HD before (got evicted from HD Absolute) , so maybe the game will be HD.

It's on the HD 416 channel.

The KC Royals game is shown in the guide as being in "stunning SD" today for the second SD broadcast out of the first four games. This is really getting old.

setting here watching the rangers-red sox in glorious sd on my rsn. meanwhile same game is being shown on tbs and the red sox rsn in HD, of course i am blacked-out. dish should at least send me flowers ,before they screw me around. what a joke.

It looks like the Rangers-Mariners is going to be SD tonight if the guide on Dish's website is to be believed. Who knows. We should all tweet and mention @dishnetwork every time we are forced to watch an SD broadcast. I dunno if that will put any perceivable pressure on Dish, but social media can be a powerful tool.

We should all tweet and mention @dishnetwork every time we are forced to watch an SD broadcast. I dunno if that will put any perceivable pressure on Dish, but social media can be a powerful tool.

That's my plan. And I'm sending the tweet to the broadcaster (FSNorth in my case) and the team (MN Twins in my case). All three parties monitor their messages on twitter with regularity so I'm hoping it might create some waves.

White Sox vs. Royals on Tuesday night shows in the guide as yet another stunning standard definition telecast. You are batting .600 for standard def for Royals games Dish. Great job. No MLB network and no MLB extra innings package, ok, I can deal with that. But if you can't carry HD on the RSNs then I'll be gone when my contract expires. This is really pathetic.