Any chance of getting BNN-TV from netherlands on FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
I heard BNN-TV is a very raunchy TV station from Netherlands and I am wondering if is on FTA or webscasting on the internet?

Thanks!! :D

There is BNN-TV in the US (Boston Educational Network) but it isn't rauchy or FTA :D

If you do a search for BNN-TV on google it comes right up to the website. I can only read English, Spanish, and French so I couldn't gather a whole lot. :)

N5XZS said:
I heard BNN-TV is a very raunchy TV station from Netherlands and I am wondering if is on FTA or webscasting on the internet?

Thanks!! :D

gee, does this have anything to do with it? :D

I think there's a mixup. There's BVN-TV (Best from Netherlands and Flanders Tv ) which is a mix of programs from the 3 public channels (NED1,2,3 and VRT 1,2) This channel is aimed at the dutch abroad and also receivable in the US.

BNN is actually a broadcasting organisation (we have many of those) making programming aimed at young people which has some broadcast time on NED2. So if your lucky you can catch some of this programming on BVN-TV... Although they usually pick informational programs and leave the fun stuff out.

for more info:

bvn.nl
bnn.nl

Over here you can watch some BNN programming online:

ttp://portal.omroep.nl/?nav=vxakjBsHEbGkRhJ&selectie=uyjsGsHEbGcZtHjPpDeB]

bekijk = watch!!

(im sorry i had to screw up the link but the board software won't allow me to post urls)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)