Any help w/ install in Birmingham?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dkheersink

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2004
Mountain Brook, AL
Hello. I am looking for someone to install my D* system in my new apartment in Birmingham. I'm bringing it up from our lakehouse and don't want to lose the NY/LA channels I currently get by officially changing my address to Birmingham, but so far I can't find anyone willing to do this for me off the clock. I would install it myself but want a better-looking, more professional job than I can do as I've only installed 2 satellite dishes in my life. I'm willing to pay for the help. Anyone know anybody willing to help? If I can't get this done I'll just have to leave the system at the lake and suffer w/ BrightHouse cable.

Thanks.

dkheersink said:
Hello. I am looking for someone to install my D* system in my new apartment in Birmingham. I'm bringing it up from our lakehouse and don't want to lose the NY/LA channels I currently get by officially changing my address to Birmingham, but so far I can't find anyone willing to do this for me off the clock. I would install it myself but want a better-looking, more professional job than I can do as I've only installed 2 satellite dishes in my life. I'm willing to pay for the help. Anyone know anybody willing to help? If I can't get this done I'll just have to leave the system at the lake and suffer w/ BrightHouse cable.

Thanks.

I am near Huntsville, but if you will send me your contact info in a private message and I'll see what I can do for you. I've got this weekend off so maybe I can help you out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts