Any New HD Channels on the Horizon?

scott5626

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
I am returning costumer of Dish I was hoping to find out if there are any plans of Dish adding more HD to their line-up. I was aware of them talking about adding more 2 years ago, but iv'e been comcasting for a while and I'm out of the loop.

Appears that at least 10 V* channels are being added within days - or even hours.

Check other threads for more - this one should be closed to avoid duplication.

EDIT:

Specifically, this one: [thread=66108]DISH's VOOM+10 HD Pack Pricing?[/thread]

Yeah BFG (see next post) - it was for the moment, but we both know it was only a matter of time, so I'm doing a preemptive strike. :)

Actually, I'm just getting caught up on the week. ;)

Well the pictures from the Dish team summit show Starz HD being sent over Dish Network. Perhaps Starz/Max HD is coming soon...

Cyclone said:
Well, that Voom stuff is now old news. How about some "NEW" HD channels?

New national HD channels are coming to Dish. No question about it. They'll be here before you know it. Relax, enjoy. Have a good night's sleep. They're coming.

mike123abc said:
Well the pictures from the Dish team summit show Starz HD being sent over Dish Network. Perhaps Starz/Max HD is coming soon...
They had Encore MoviePlex showing at a public show in January. Never added and now blown away. I expect more national HD, but not soon.

I'll be happy to be wrong on this. :D

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)