Any new HD channels soon?????????????

Tahoerob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2003
Hayden, ID
Well, any insider word on new HD channels???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I would be happy with any additional HD channels, but I'm hoping for another network feed. I can't get any OTA channels.

Right now there isn't any HD channels that I'm really craving. BravoHD+ and INHD1&2 aren't reallyl compelling to me. I'd like to see MaxHD or even StarZ-HD get picked up I guess.

I doubt that we would seen any movement on HD distant networks until the SHIVA stuff is completed later this year.

FOX-HD is available but Charlie has his head stuck up his butt and is complaining about it costing too much, or so I gather.

Yeah, I wonder if he's really interested in it, or he's just holding it up cause he can...

InHD sounds pretty good to me. MaxHD and StarzHD would be nice, as would BravoHD.

NBC-HD and Fox-HD, as DirecTV offer, would probably be pretty nice for a lot of Dish subs. ( I get them fine OTA, so, for me, it's just the principle of the thing.)

As far as I know nothing coming soon from Dish in regards to HDTV.

I dont know if something is wrong with new 105 bird, as it was already supposed to be in testing, however it has not arrived in its testing location yet.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I dont know if something is wrong with new 105 bird, as it was already supposed to be in testing, however it has not arrived in its testing location yet.
Nah, I think they just picked one of their software engineers to predict the date when it will arrive at 136W. If my theory is correct, then since they claimed Oct. 23rd, give it at least a few more days to get there.

Tahoerob said:
Well, any insider word on new HD channels???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's been several months since they added TNTHD. It is time for another HD channel. Only if they had the bandwidth. The question is, "Will we have to wait until Direct TV adds additional HD channels?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. I hope Charlie gives a hoot for his HD customers. I think that he is a pretty nice guy. Hey, what happened? It looks like my finger got stuck too.

1st go back to 2 per transponder

I think before they add more they need to go back to 2 HD per transponder. Discovery looks like crap!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)