Status
Please reply by conversation.

JerryK

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 25, 2005
Hi All,
I'm a C/Ku BUD owner, and spend most of my time in that forum.

I'm wondering if any of the dvb receiver manufacturers are planning future units that support 4:2:2 and/or HD.

I'm not interested in any of the PC cards that can do some of this, so I'm kinda holding out until a Pansat/Coolsat model supports it. (or until I find out they NEVER will :( )

Many thanks,
Jerry

I have read about a Pansat 7000HD, though not sure when it will come out, also read about a Coolsat and Nuesat HD coming I guess we must wait and see..

I have the same one Mike has. I got mine from a dealer in Missouri. It is a bit pricey due to the fact it's an import, but it is well worth the money, especially when I am watching something on it that I can't get with the Satworks.

tdti1 said:
I have read about a Pansat 7000HD, though not sure when it will come out, also read about a Coolsat and Nuesat HD coming I guess we must wait and see..

I did a search on Pansat 7000HD and found nada, where did you read about this HD receiver if I may ask?

Thx

BTW: www.pansatusa.com has nothing on this model.

Last edited:
Just what I have been waiting for!

:neener
pro96 said:
I did a search on Pansat 7000HD and found nada, where did you read about this HD receiver if I may ask?

Thx

BTW: www.pansatusa.com has nothing on this model.

Sure hope they hurry up...Been waiting for an excuse to Ebay the Viewsat Extreme (Extreme POS...that is)

That last firmware upgrade killed the RTC ...also caused a lack of stability on some birds...(No it is not the LNB since all is well on my
4DTV KU band...nothing has changed....and of course they remove the old firmwares...I have it stashed on a drive some where but It just is not worth it...Comon Pansat and or Coolsat...

HD FTA ...GIZZER awaits!!!:D
Still cannot understand why they can not fix the USALS (for thoise who need it) and put relative numbers on the Quality graph bar without having to go to the installation menus! HOW MANY WAYS TO SPELL DUMB????

Sure wish I had made it to this forum BEFORE I bought!!!! <sigh>

Hey, I am thankful that G10R is still strong....parking there more and more!:D

Jeff

Last edited:
I like it but...

MikeI said:
http://www.quali-tv.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=46

I use the above one, but it's not with the companies you mentioned. It cost about $725 from a dealer here in the US based in Indiana

Noticed it still has a DVI connector...I would have to dig around to locate MY converter cable (TO HDMI) or use the components....everything is filling up quickly behind my setup!:D err...a little pricy to say the least...Like as in retail 4dtv prices! (or very close)...STILL MAY ARISE ONE MORNING AND GET THE URGE...HAVE TO HIDE THE CC'S!!!:D Hmmmm...just remembered...the VIEWSAT IS USING ONE SET OF COMPONENT INS ON THE HDTV!!

Did not see a mention of Blindscan and it has the euro stuff...probably should wait! (SCARTs would be a waste for me unfortunately!)

getting ready to create an auction!:)

JEFF

Last edited:
It doesn't have blindscan, but that takes the fun out of it anyways for me. I currently don't have that on any of my receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts