Any status on Dish 1000.2?

Miner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Are there any updates on the 1000.2? I'm one of the poor souls in the Pac NW that will hopefully be able to switch from 2 dishes to a single dish. Last I remember it was supposed to be released in the fall, and it is approaching rapidly.

Also, any updates on the single output HD-DVR, the 612? Same as the 1000.2?

Mark

Miner said:
Are there any updates on the 1000.2? I'm one of the poor souls in the Pac NW that will hopefully be able to switch from 2 dishes to a single dish. Last I remember it was supposed to be released in the fall, and it is approaching rapidly.

Also, any updates on the single output HD-DVR, the 612? Same as the 1000.2?

Mark

I havent heard anything new on the 1000.2 but y would u want a 612? just get a 622 and put it in single mode... god dish has to many recievers as it is... they need 3 dif recievers and thats enough.

I asked Dish this morning when will the SuperDISH 121 Repoint Kit be available, and if they did not know, could they give me a not before date so that I could decide if I should go ahead and buy a Dish 1000+, because I need 129/119/118.7/110.

Late this afternoon they responded.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry to inform you but currently the information you requested is not available. As some areas are currently being updated, unfortunately, we can not tell if and when will it be available in your area. For future updates you may frequently check our website www.dishnetwork.com as we keep our customer posted for upcoming updates.

I started to respond and ask what areas are being updated because I am getting ready to move and want to move to an area being upgraded.

Good luck on finding out anything on the 1000.2 - I'm sure the first sentence is correct "the info is not available".

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts