Any truth to AT&T Annoucing big u-verse plans at CES?

jhamps10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Flora, IL
I have heard from seeing a newspaper report from The Austin American-Statesmen saying that ATT is going to make a big Annoucement on the U-Verse TV project at CES. Is this true?

I've already got DSL and DISH via AT&T ,and all I need is the 2Wire Homeportal in order to implement the Homezone and Video on Demand via broadband. The U-verse IPTV is probably going to take a few years before it's fully deployed and even available in my area so give me the Homeportal ASAP AT&T.
"# AT&T U-verse TVSM, a next-generation Internet-Protocol (IP)-based video entertainment experience.
# AT&T Homezone , an innovative, integrated, next-generation home entertainment service that brings together digital satellite entertainment and computer-based photos and music with broadband. Consumers will have access to satellite TV programming, high-definition and/or standard-definition digital videorecording, Caller ID on the TV, movies on demand, as well as photo-sharing and music from Yahoo! through an award-winning new set-top box."

jollygrunt said:
...all I need is the 2Wire Homeportal in order to implement the Homezone ...
Yeah. And all I need are 6 winning numbers to win lotto. I'm starting to get the feeling that I have as much chance of actually seeing one of these HomeZone MediaPoartals as I do of winning the lottery. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)