any voomers in central p.a

Hello,

As of March 24, 2005, I have Voom and get all of my locals.

installtion

jsb_hburg said:
Hello,

As of March 24, 2005, I have Voom and get all of my locals.
When they installed yours did they keep their appointment the first time or did they cancel i was supposed to have mine installed 4-11-05 but voom said the installer couldn't meet that date so had to move it to the next day 4-12-05

cappy29 said:
When they installed yours did they keep their appointment the first time or did they cancel i was supposed to have mine installed 4-11-05 but voom said the installer couldn't meet that date so had to move it to the next day 4-12-05

My install was originally assigned to Emerald Satellite & Cabling. They were a no call/no show. I don't think they do installs anymore. Then, TYORK helped and I was contacted by Allen Ruiz of the Harrisburg area who did my install.

Good luck with your install.

My inlaws live in Hummelstown and run a bus company in Harrisburg. I got them to jump into the DVD & surround sound world last Christmas, hoping to convince them that HDTV and VOOM is worth the money/leap this year...

Hope service/signal is good for you all that are in the greater-H area, I'll keep an on eye things here and wish you all the best. Making note of the reliable installers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)