Any way to get Sky News from UK?

Floridaphil

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2004
Im originally from London and would like to know if it's posible to get Sky News via any satelite. Fox, it's sister station here in the US are obviously gettting live from somewhere. How do they do it?

Fox Soccer Channel show Sky sports news, so it must be possible somehow. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I would like to se Dish add EuroNews, ExpressVu has it and it is a great news station, it is nice to see actual NEWS and not the fluff like we get here in the states.

News in the US is not news but now it is an entertainment show.

And I am getting sick of seeing ads for the nights newscasts with teaser headlines such as:

Could your children be in life threatning danger? Find out tonight at 11.
Is your house a death pit? Find out tonight at 11.
Could the dinner your eatting now kill you? Find out tonight....

UGGG why are they trying to scare me to watch the news? Just give me the news!!

since sky news, b sky b ,, directv, 20th century fox, fox sports , the new york post are owned by mr murdock...... hold your breath.

yeah youll get it on dish when charlie pays thru the nose for it!!

Not looking good..It seems I need Astra 2B at 28.2°E which is behind the horizon. Im amazed you cant get whatever you want these days if you are willing to pay for it.

As soon as DirecTV carry it they will have a new customer..........me!

Euro news used to FTA on the IA-5 satellite, it is now a (cheap) pay channel for customers with the Globecast world TV service. GREAT channel, every goal (soccer) scored in Europe is shown, it also comes in French/German and English. (and Spannish?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)