Any way to guarantee 61.5 over 129?

danderson101

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
I'm in Raleigh, N.C and have a clear shot to both 61.5 and 129. However, if I go w/ 129 (using the 1000 plus) my dish will be much more viewable from the street than if I go w/ 61.5 (using a 500 plus and a seperate 500). With the 2 dish setup both dishes can be pretty much hidden from the street. Can I guarantee that I'll get the 2 dish setup before commiting to go w/ dish for 18 months?

Pretty much the only was to know for sure is to go through a local retailer and get them to agree to this. Most likely they won't have a problem with it.

go claude's way is much simpler!! than having the dish DNS people come out 10 times and demand one from ceo@dishnetwork because of bad signal. ( thats what happened to me. I have a 1000, dpp44 and 500 after the 10th time.

Claude, could he just say he wants the Pentagon Channel? They sure won't put one up for 148, so that leaves 61.5.

I gave 129 a try, then had them put up a 61.5. Poor LOS anyway. When I moved, I made it clear he had to bring 2 dishes, I would not accept 129. Of course, by then they'd wised up and I think everyone in the DC area now gets 61.5- not just for the HD locals, either.

Your house, should be your final say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)