Any way to unlock all locked DVR events?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kovach

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
St. Louis
Since the upgrade, as others have reported, all my DVR'd HD shows have been locked. Of course you can unlock them with a few additional steps, which you have to repeat each time you access it; but wondered if there's a way to unlock them and keep them unlocked?

You can disable just the lock on the channel that the program was recorded on.. After I locked out all of my 9XXX channels so I didn't have to see them twice on my guide I found that many of my programs that had previously been recorded on those channels now showed locked.. Why.. Because I locked out those channels.. There is no way to make a program show if the channel it was recorded on is now locked.. I also had to go back in and change my timers to the mapdowned channel so my new shows weren't showing up locked..

I locked them out on my dvrs too. I don't need or want a bunch of duplicate channels in my guide. I use the mirrored map down low channel numbers instead. I do the same for my hd locals too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)