Any word on android tranfers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, Az.

Android doesn't support IE anything either. Actually that isn't really the case with Android or iOS. Microsoft CHOSE not to make IE anymore for anything but Windows. Has nothing to do with either iOS or Android supporting it, it is all about MS supporting it on other than Windows platforms.
?

So the hold up on anthing Android would be what exacly then? LOL... nothing to to with microsoft dont do anything with Android? So its just supporting Apple? lol.... Priceless....They havent fixed the 922 full screen 16/9 on IE9 ...Its been like that for 9 months!...

Must have some great card games?

I really wasn't trying to start another Android/Apple war (we have plenty of those). It just a bummer that the Android support isn't there yet. There's more Droid devices out there then IOS. Also, getting Andoid gives us access to $150 tablets for remote viewing.

I wonder if the difficulity is trying to get support for all the different hardware/software configurations out there (IOS is much easier in the reguard).

I really wasn't trying to start another Android/Apple war (we have plenty of those). It just a bummer that the Android support isn't there yet. There's more Droid devices out there then IOS. Also, getting Andoid gives us access to $150 tablets for remote viewing.

I wonder if the difficulity is trying to get support for all the different hardware/software configurations out there (IOS is much easier in the reguard).
They could just make it to work on Android 4.0 and above, in that case.

You hit the nail squarely on the head!! :)

The problem is that there are so many devices running varying versions of Android on varying sizes of screens, all of that leads to more complications for the developers.

IF the Android mfgs and phone companies would do more in the way of assuring that at least a consistency of OS was on as many devices as possible, it would make life easier for the developers.
?

The problem is that there are so many devices running varying versions of Android on varying sizes of screens, all of that leads to more complications for the developers.

IF the Android mfgs and phone companies would do more in the way of assuring that at least a consistency of OS was on as many devices as possible, it would make life easier for the developers.
?
Any device running Android 4.0 and above can run the same apps. The Homescreen "launcher" UI is irrelevant.

I don't think that is the problem, I still think it is what I posted before, the fact that without jailbreaking you can defeat what goes out over the HDMI, apparently a problem for some companies that don't want that. And if video players or Youtube can do it on most any Android so could DISH. Note that Youtube promotes sending videos from mobile devices to larger screens, ditto video players.

?

That is an argument used by lazy developers. There is no reason it should take this long to port an app to Android.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Like who? I'll bet Dish (and Direct) is bound by the complex contracts they have with content providers over the sharing and leaking of their content. If android devices are a hindrance due to weak HDMI controls, then their hands are tied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts