Any word on Dish latino new HD-packages?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

perUano

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Massachusetts
I read somewhere in a threat posted by Scott that soon there would be new Dish latino packages with HD included, any news on that?

Thank you guys, I found it!
Now if only they could list the channels that come with every package so I can make my decision......:confused:

perUano said:
Thank you guys, I found it!
Now if only they could list the channels that come with every package so I can make my decision......:confused:

They do seem to list the specific channels. See programming/espanol/index.shtml on their site.

As an aside, what I wish it for a "Latino Mini" package, for someone like me that wants mostly English but some Spanish channels, just to keep up fluency. Looks like the minimum package is Dish Latino for $25 or so, if you want to watch anything besides Galavision and Univision.

Dan

Dish Latino Gold for $64.99? That's less than what I'm paying right now $66.99 and includes the HD Channels.

Edit: Correcting myself here. It's $64.99 with no locals, $69.99 with locals. I'm paying $66.99 but that includes HBO and Cinemax plus the HD Package $9.99 and Voom $5.00 for a total of $81.98.

So to upgrade it will be $69.99 for the Dish Latino Gold and locals and another $22.99 for HBO and Cinemax for a whooping total of $92.98. Increase of $11.00 for the new 5 Vooms and Universal HD and ESPN2 HD.

Thanks Charlie!

Last edited:
Does someone (Tony or someone else) know if the new DishLatino HD Gold package doesn't include Fox Soccer Channel and Boomerang?

The regular Dish Latino Max does as they were added yesterday. I checked both packages at the Dish Network site and those two specific channels are not listed in the new HD package.

ashgrov said:
They do seem to list the specific channels. See programming/espanol/index.shtml on their site.

As an aside, what I wish it for a "Latino Mini" package, for someone like me that wants mostly English but some Spanish channels, just to keep up fluency. Looks like the minimum package is Dish Latino for $25 or so, if you want to watch anything besides Galavision and Univision.

Dan

They do now, go to http://www.dishnetwork.com/popups/programming/channels/dishlatino/index.asp
for details. DishLatino Bonus Pack, can be added to AT60 or higher for just $12.49/mo.

RandallA said:
Dish Latino Gold for $64.99? That's less than what I'm paying right now $66.99 and includes the HD Channels.

Edit: Correcting myself here. It's $64.99 with no locals, $69.99 with locals. I'm paying $66.99 but that includes HBO and Cinemax plus the HD Package $9.99 and Voom $5.00 for a total of $81.98.

So to upgrade it will be $69.99 for the Dish Latino Gold and locals and another $22.99 for HBO and Cinemax for a whooping total of $92.98. Increase of $11.00 for the new 5 Vooms and Universal HD and ESPN2 HD.

Thanks Charlie!

Since you are getting DLHDGold which I assume includes DL2+HD, you should be able to add on HBO and Cinamax for $20/mo in the Movie Value Pack instead of $22.99/mo. The Movie Value Pack allows you to choose any 2; HBO, Cinamax or Starz for only $20/mo if added to AT120, AT180, DL2 or DLMax.

Chris Freeland said:
Since you are getting DLHDGold which I assume includes DL2+HD, you should be able to add on HBO and Cinamax for $20/mo in the Movie Value Pack instead of $22.99/mo. The Movie Value Pack allows you to choose any 2; HBO, Cinamax or Starz for only $20/mo if added to AT120, AT180, DL2 or DLMax.

Yes, I noticed that but the CSR kept saying that it was $22.99. So I don't know, I think I'll stay put for a while as if I upgrade to one the DLGold I lose some channels like Fox Soccer Channel and Boomerang. Those are in the DLPlatinum package now.

I was told that the fox soccer channel is included in the dishlatino HD silver pack for 54.99? and they now charge you an extra $5 for playboy when it was includedin any dish latino package before, is this correct?

What the heck? You're right is included in the Silver and Platinum Latino packages but not the Gold package, what's up with that? I don't know about the Playboy channel I will ask tomorrow when they install my 211.

I called again today to verify the pricing and this time I was told that there is no extra $5 fee for playboy, it is included on all dishlatino HD packages.....:confused: either way let us know what you find out Randall
Thanks!

Peruano,

There isn't an extra fee for Playboy. It's included in all Dish Latino packages, you just have to tell them if you want it or not.

BTW, I upgraded to Dish Latino HD Gold and still have Fox Soccer Channel and Boomerang. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)