Anybody have INFO on Cable Cards and 2 way digital cable tuners for hdtv's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chrishiatt1973

Original poster
Mar 11, 2004
I seen cable cards can elimanate need for 1 way digitakl cable boxes on digital cable tuners in hdtv sets ... when will 2nd heneration cable tuners in hdtv come out anfd the 2 way cable cards ?

and will directv or dish be able used woith them ?

and usdtv ? or voom ?

please learn how to spell!!! No, no satellite service will be able to use CableCards, that is why they are named "CABLE". They only work with cable, and are only one way. you can not get VOD, onscreen cable supplied guide or anything else that requires two way communication. The 2nd gen of CableCards most likely will include 2 way communication, but that has not been annouced.

Hey don't pick on the guy too bad, have you ever read some of my writing? :D

I am schocked when I read some of my own postings sometimes. :D

Two way Cable Cards are still a few years away. Current Cable Card compatable TV sets will not be compatable with the two way cards when they become available in the future.

Mini

You Dub Lil $hit, If You Would Do Research You Inbreed Retard You Would Have Known That "cable Card" Is A Trade Mark

So For The Moron You Are I Will Explain It So Even You Can Understand It .....

Just Cause Something Is Trademarked Under A Common Name Or Usable Product Does Not Limit Is's Use For That Said Product

Grow Up And Stop Sucking Your Moms Hind End Tit

chrishiatt1973 said:
You Dub Lil $hit, If You Would Do Research You Inbreed Retard You Would Have Known That "cable Card" Is A Trade Mark

Just Cause Something Is Trademarked Under A Common Name Or Usable Product Does Not Limit Is's Use For That Said Product

There's no need for this on this forum.

chrishiatt1973 said:

First of all, what the heck is wrong is you? And secondly, you can forget about getting help from us anymore, if this is the way you are going act-like a smart-a$$. I invite you to to go find a new forum and please have a nice day.

Scott Greczkowski said:
That person is no longer a member here

We do not tollerate that kind of stuff here at SatelliteGuys.
Is my on-going war with ckudrna okay? :D Man I wish I could play poker against him .. empty pockets in like 2 hours tops.

Scott,

Just to be fair the guy was defending himself because he got abused for his spelling.

Is there really a need for comments like this "Seriously, your English teacher must be ashamed." & "please learn how to spell!!!"

I can tell you guys if you had a spelling issue you would not think it's funny to be made fun of.

Scott Greczkowski said:
There was some other things besides the above message which caused the user to get banned. :)

I am not saying he should not have been banned for what he said back to them. All I am saying is it was the guys first post on a new and very cool message forum and he gets slammed. Just did not seem very friendly or welcoming. I just did not see the need to make fun of him for his spelling that's all.

I thought the purpose of forums was to flame our fellow human beings in a nice anonymous fashion where geeks don't get our asses kicked by the Alpha Betas. :p

JUST JOKES MAN! JUST JOKES!

?

scott tell the truth , it was his 1st post so how can he be banned for stuff b4 that ??????????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)