Anybody into 'LOST' on ABC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cdru said:
Well, Saied (sp?) saw Walt too at the end of the show, so it's not a single person that is imagining things.

we don't know if saied saw it or was just telling the wack job that he saw it. i guess this is what lost is all about. trying to make us guess what it going on.

but weren't they also hearing the voices about that time? which makes sense, and I have to assume that Sayid also saw Walt as I can't see a connection with Shannon seeing Walt then dying. Of course, we 'officially' don't know that Shannon is dead until next week.

From the camera shots, they tell me that Sayid heard something, but did not see anything. And what he heard could have been the other group arguing.

Likewise for the other group. They could have been hearing sayid yelling for Kate and Kate yelling for Walt, though through the rain all they hear is the noises we were presented with.

ORRRRRR...... The "others" could have set the scene to have at least one of them killed off.

Love this stupid show! :)

See ya
Tony

Anybody notice that Jack walked behind the doc when the surgeon met Shannon and Shannon's stepmom in the hospital? Didn't Jack meet his future wife after deciding which of the two patients of an accident to let live? Might Jack have decided to let Shannon's dad die and save the other victim of the accident?

it was nice not to see jack last night. i don't remember him being on.

did not notice him in the hospital, but i will look when i get home. don't think i deleted it yet.

RicS said:
Anybody notice that Jack walked behind the doc when the surgeon met Shannon and Shannon's stepmom in the hospital? Didn't Jack meet his future wife after deciding which of the two patients of an accident to let live? Might Jack have decided to let Shannon's dad die and save the other victim of the accident?
Oooo....nice catch.

RicS said:
Anybody notice that Jack walked behind the doc when the surgeon met Shannon and Shannon's stepmom in the hospital?

Wow !!!
I gotta go see that again.

I wonder how many people caught that?

I have to quit erasing my Tivo to be able to go back and look at things afterward but this part - I specifically remember and had to rewind to make sure it was him.

I thought that was Jack walking by but I didn't rewind it to check it out. Bummer about Shannon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts