Anyone an Installer in the Columbus, GA area?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Live and work in Columbus. Look at my user name, and if you know of the company, you know who work for!

Whatcha need?

I live in Phenix City, though I am not an installer. You may not know it but there is a website with a forum a guy in Columbus set up a while back for people in the area to discuss the digital tv services in the area. The site focuses mainly on OTA channels, but someone may be able to help you.

Waht exactly do you need help with anyway?

Check it out www.columbusdtv.org

I frequent and contribute to that site as well. Nice discussion board there with news and issues about Columbus hd broadcasting.

I work fulltime for DirecTV (two years experience), but specialize in complicated and advanced installations that most installers won't touch.

Hopefully "tjdjr" will enlighten us to what he needs.

Bump ? i used to had been able to help with a bump but not anymore. Now if you will say what you need help with.

By the way B@A employee I know who you work for and with. I will start a thread for us (the installers in Columbus Ga area)

B@A Check this.........

SatelliteGuys.US > Programming Providers > General CableTV & Satellite Forum
Columbus Ga / Atlanta Ga. Area Installers :D

Columbus area HERE!

Since 1995 DTV all the way...started installing for pay in 2001...ended up Running a HSP....been a couple of years but I'm looking to get back in the game installing because we are finally getting locals!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting on that for a while.

IF you need a very professional installer...drop me a line. I need a new gig!!! DTV was the best job I had and I was one of the best at it...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)