Anyone else excited about Black Christmas remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I am really excited to see the remake of this movie. I am a horror movie buff and the original BC is one of my favorites (I have lots of favs though). I don't expect the world of the remake, but I am curious if anyone else here gets up for the horror flicks like I do.

I already have my tickets for tomorrow and apparently quite a few people locally are up for it. The theater lady said the tickets were selling fast for this movie.

No offense but since christmas is about the celebration of christ, black christmas is a movie that should not be in my opinion.

No offense taken, you are entitled to your opinion and I'm not gonna get into a big issue over it.

Thats because you know im right!

Why do you try to start some big issue over this? All I asked was a simple question about the movie. If you want to start a religious or otherwise discussion, please take it to the PIT. I however, will not follow. There is no right nor wrong in this issue just different sides to the issue you are raising. Don't try to push your opinion on me and present it as being the right one or morally correct one. I choose my entertainment, you choose yours. We don't agree, no big deal, I don't think you are a bad person because you don't agree with me, but don't make me out to be a bad person because you don't like my taste in movies.

Back on topic, I like the movie, it was a decent remake. The theater was packed too.

I'm not real excited about the whole concept of re-makes. Hollywood spends far too much time doing re-makes when there are many great stories out there that they could base a new movie on. Of course the current people in charge of the studios often lack even a slight amount of creativity so maybe it's for the best.

Mario

Not true- they are creative in maintaining themselves in power. They are successful in maintaining a near monopoly to benefit themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)