Anyone else importing HD-DVD?

nazz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2006
I got an import HD-DVD of Harry Potter and the Goglet of Fire and watched it last night. It looked fantastic and had an amazing TrueHD audio track. I had no problem with any forced subtitles and was very pleased with the disc. Now that I've tested the import waters I'll be ordering a few more titles not available on this format in the USA. Next will be Total Recall and maybe Rambo. :up

I got an import HD-DVD of Harry Potter and the Goglet of Fire and watched it last night. It looked fantastic and had an amazing TrueHD audio track. I had no problem with any forced subtitles and was very pleased with the disc. Now that I've tested the import waters I'll be ordering a few more titles not available on this format in the USA. Next will be Total Recall and maybe Rambo. :up
Where and how much was shipping?

What about "Volcano High" or "Brave Story"? "Brave Story" is the first Anime on the next gen. HD formats.
You can order both of these region free from www.play-asia.com/ .

Btw any word on when "Battle Royale", "The Promise" or "Ju-On" will hit either of these formats as well as any Studio Ghibli films?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts