Anyone Else Missing Some HD Channels??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nickg420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 31, 2005
Flowery Branch, Ga
I woke up this morning to NO TNT-HD and no HDNet Movies in my channel lineup.....My wife says it hasn't been there for a couple of days anyone else having this issue or know something I don't???

I had both just fine last night. Might want to check your channels you receive list and make sure they are in there. If not then unplug your receiver, wait 30 seconds, then plug back in. Should reaquire the sat info and you should be ok.

I also have this channel that simply says HD the guide info says upcoming Braves vs Marlins does this mean I may finally get my braves games in HD???

nickg420 said:
I also have this channel that simply says HD the guide info says upcoming Braves vs Marlins does this mean I may finally get my braves games in HD???

Maybe... If you are not in the ATL market then you should get it on channel 95.

nickg420 said:
I woke up this morning to NO TNT-HD and no HDNet Movies in my channel lineup.....My wife says it hasn't been there for a couple of days anyone else having this issue or know something I don't???

No issues here.

nickg420 said:

You will only get the HD feeds if your zip code was included in the database that the team/league sent to DirecTV per market. many HD areas have been somewhat smaller than the same SD area; so your milage may vary.

I keep tabs on HD sports here: http://www.hdsportsguide.com/

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)