Anyone else not getting charged a DVR fee?

Like a previous poster wrote, don't jinx it! I have two 622's and the AT250 pack, formerly Platinum, and had a second dvr fee with each:mad:

AT250 and the AEP are different programming packages. The fee is waived with the AEP. It is not waived with the AT250.

S~

AT250 and the AEP are different programming packages. The fee is waived with the AEP. It is not waived with the AT250.

S~

My bad, with all the changes in the programming package titles, I got mixed up. I do have the AEP, and I also have an ongoing dispute with DISH about the correct billing. Thought the CSR was going to communicate with the billing department what she agreed to do, viz. $120.99/month, but did not happen. Wrote to DISH, got a reply verifying that my monthly total would be $120.99. The following is what is still showing online. And even in the "corrected" version of my bill, the CSR listed a "second dvr fee." This is the disputed billing:

ADDL RECEIVER ACCESS FEE 6.00
AMERICA'S EVERYTHING VALUE PAK-AMERICA'S TOP 250,4 94.99
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICE PARTIAL MONTH(S) 01/31-02/19 3.85
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICE PARTIAL MONTH(S) 01/31-02/19 3.85
DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICEFEE 11.96
DISHHD 20.00
PREMIUM PACKAGE LOCALS 0.00

Account Charges $ 140.65

Happy days:eek:

I have AEP with 625 and 622. The only reason I went from Silver to Platinum was to avoid the 2 DVR fees and I haven't been charged them since....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts