Anyone else still having trouble with the DNS on there DRV's not on yet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LAndr42

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 20, 2006
I been waiting since Last Friday for NPS to figure out why one of my receivers doesn't want to turn on the DNS ...

They have rehit me 3 times last Friday and once each day since.

My 322 came on in just a few mins. but my DVR 625 won't come on very strange if you ask me..

I want the Dvr on more so.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It doesn't make sense why one worked and one won't.

They have no clue what to do.

At first I thought it was because they didn't take any smart card number then I thought it was because dish swapped out a 522 for the 625 last wed. and maybe it wasn't in the system right but I spoke to dish and all is ok on there end they claim.

So, I don't understand why NPS can't get my one receiver DNS on.

I been waiting since Last Friday for NPS to figure out why one of my receivers doesn't want to turn on the DNS ...

They have rehit me 3 times last Friday and once each day since.

My 322 came on in just a few mins. but my DVR 625 won't come on very strange if you ask me..

I want the Dvr on more so.

Is anyone else having this problem?

It doesn't make sense why one worked and one won't.

They have no clue what to do.

At first I thought it was because they didn't take any smart card number then I thought it was because dish swapped out a 522 for the 625 last wed. and maybe it wasn't in the system right but I spoke to dish and all is ok on there end they claim.

So, I don't understand why NPS can't get my one receiver DNS on.

This writing is from like 2006. I just a few seconds ago had a notification on my iPad that this is new. Why does thus happen?
IMG_1299.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is what I thought. Should have taken a screenshot. But the notification disappears too fast.

Reactions: HipKat
I just saw this when I sent the last reply.

What is a kin besides a family member?

Would this be some virus thingie?

IMG_1300.png

• Wow
Reactions: HipKat
Have t seen any recent replies from the the original writer. Send a private note. You might find out the answer to your question that way.

Have t seen any recent replies from the the original writer. Send a private note. You might find out the answer to your question that way.

Considering that the OP had a total of 18 posts, all in November and December, 2006 and not heard from since I have a sneaking suspicion that he is gone, gone, gone.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)